God is never late

Hello!! I know I shouldn't be here at this time, but I feel led to share this again. Remember from my last post, I talked about Martha not being sensitive in the Spirit to a Divine visit from Jesus?
Yeah....so yesterday, at the house fellowship; a verse came up again that talked about our very own sister Martha (I think we need a book or biography of that sister, Ahan!). It was about the death of Lazarus(Jesus' friend). 17When Jesus finally got there, he found Lazarus already four days dead.
21-22 Martha said, “Master if you’d been here, my brother wouldn’t have died.
Did you just hear our Martha again with her shaky faith? she should know better that there's nothing too hard for Jesus, but instead, she decided to let her "Human Knowledge" dominate. Sometimes we try to pity God or even try to help him even when we know deep down that He alone is able!
Jesus asked to see Lazarus, Martha kept on whining, complaining and nagging "It's too late now, Lazarus would be stinking by now, you should have come earlier" at the end she reluctantly said: "Even now, I know that whatever you ask God he will give you.”
She forgot that His ways are not our own ways, sometimes we try to hurry God up for what we might not necessarily
 need at the moment, He makes all things beautiful in His own time! Do you know that all along Jesus knew that Lazarus was very sick but He never went to heal him, not that He is mean but according to Him "
When Jesus got the message, he said, “This sickness is not fatal. It will become an occasion to show God’s glory by glorifying God’s Son.”
It was just to show his glory, to show how powerful He is.
You probably might be reading this in 2018 or if you are like me you stopped by to read before crossing over to 2018. The whole point of me stopping by is just to remind you not to give up, He is still waiting, He still hears. This God has never and will never be late!!!
I wish you a New Dawn Year 2018......Let's do more!!!

P.S: Scripture inspiration from(John 11:1-44)

Love,
      __________OYINKAN_GOD'STREASURE_______________

Comments

Popular Posts