Are you over your ex or still sitting on the fence?

Hello there, does this sound like you ?

"Lord, I'm split in two, 
Part of me loves the world

and the other loves You

So, what do I do?

I wanna be saved
but I got to stay cool, too.
And no I'm not a fool
I know eventually I'm gonna have to choose
and, really I don't wanna lose
My ticket into heaven
And a chance to be used by You"

You are not alone, I feel this way too, but the only help we need to go through this struggle is the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
                                                 Ephesians 6:12

Him: Go ahead, tell them. Tell your family, your friends and everyone about our new 
relationship;about our new love!


Her: How? You know how I love privacy, I really hate public display of affection (PDA)


Him: What’s there to hide? I put a smile on your face, I re branded you, look at how gorgeous you appear

Just look in the mirror and see the new you, no longer the one that sees yourself as a disadvantage ‘cos
You are now royalty. The same society you are hiding me from called you low class, ugly, misfit, nonentity and all sorts of name.
I was the only who saw a treasure and brought out the best in you.

Her: You don’t understand me, it’s been a fight for me but you know maybe the past just keeps
Calling and I can’t help it, I turned back to look! I used to live in a totally different world before, my Ex made me a liar, I lied about everything…..well, maybe I shouldn’t call those lies ‘cos he told me to say them in the most pleasant way ever, I created an impression for people already. I know you changed me but no one would believe me If I tell them I changed, they would mock me.

Him: Did I not tell you when  you first met me that I forgave you?
It wasn't funny leaving my glory  to take the shame off you. I was stripped even though I never stole a dime. I was beaten and nailed as if I committed a murder.
All your past are wiped away already just ‘cos I love you
So…what is your excuse?

Her; Errrrm…errrrm okay love, what would they think of me when I start telling them I found a new love, I finally confessed the abusive relationship I had with my ex, and that I am no longer the one they used to know ?
My friends would call me a WEIRDO, the society would lock me out
What about the trends, the thing is I still want to be noticed, I still wanna attract the opposite with my eye popping outfits, I still  enjoy the skeleton hidden flattery…..please understand!
If I ever open my mouth to tell them, I would be alone, They’d all go!

HIM: There we go again, I’m so hurt.
When we started this courtship you promised to represent me always
What was the confession of love for?  Are you cheating on me?
Babe, you can’t eat all your cake and have it, Don’t you remember our motto?
“TAKING ME AS FIRST!”

Her: No …o.oooo Lord  (crying) I …….

HIM: Don’t be ungrateful and selfish
You actually haven’t introduced me to your family and friends
Yet, the love I have for you is “LOVE BEFORE SIGHT”
I loved you from day 1, my father knew the day you met me.
He ordered that there be dancing and rejoicing in our kingdom
He even looks forward to seeing you the day I finally bring you home as
My bride(wife) But, if you keep getting ashamed of me, I will also deny ever
Knowing you when my father asks.

Her: I love you…..I really do

Him: Then prove it! Don't tell me you love me,
If more than anything you care about
The feelings of society at the expense of our love
You keep chasing after what appears to
You as gold, they are mere gibberish
Gibberish made by your EX to take you back

Her:( sobs) I never knew

Him: You are slowly depreciating 'cos you
You never asked me for knowledge
I've got the wealth of nations with me
Stay with me and you're an automatic ruler
Ruler over even your EX and his colleagues
Just so you know, my father's kingdom is so large
It will accommodate as many as you invite
That's the only way to be wise
That's the only way to make me happy
If your love for me ain't just theoretical
Bring them in! All of them!!
Her: Yes I do love you, you will no longer
be the only one to know, what's the point
running helter skelter when I have You in
my life
But how do I bring them, please teach me

Him: Now, because you've asked,
I will tell you: it's simple
Tell them about me
Tell them about how I brought you
Out of the dark shackles your
Ex put you in, how I made something
Out of your Nothing
Tell them how I saved and have since loved
you, tell them about my Father's kingdom
How it's able to accommodate plenty,
Tell them All you know about me

Her: I promise I will, I don't care right now
All I want is for them to be loved
Like I am, all I want is for them to be
Filled with peace and Joy like me
All I want is for them to be free at last
Enough is Enough!

Him: Now give me a hug
You know I will always love you
If I didn't I won't bother letting
Them bring the garment of shame,
Reproach and death on me
It wasn't an exciting moment
Shedding my innocent blood
I endured all for you and
That's why I'm telling you
to tell them same applies to them
Relax...all I need is your partnership
Do not fear, I've got your back!
  
"No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You can't serve both God and Mammon."
                     Mattew 6:24

                                                                        -----------------Oyinkan-God'streasure----------------




                                           

Comments

Popular Posts