Love Defined!

Hey lovelies, howz this season coming for y'all? Any plans? Expectations?
Like we all know it's another "Valentine" which we call Lovers day (well... if you ask me, everyday should be). Okay so, for every lovers, couples out there and even the single and productive February 14th is all about showing love.
God is the author of love...'cos God is Love!
Love equals giving, you cannot claim you truely love someone and lack the ability to give.
Inspired by the season, I decided to look up the meaning of love according to the Book, I know it's a popular verse but it's very important we remind ourselves these definitions 'cos lately the word "LOVE" have been abused and sometimes used in place of "LUST"
Yeah so here they are in 1cor 13:4-7:
"Love is patient, Love is kind, it is not envious
"Love does not brag, it is not puffed up
"It is not rude, not self-serving, it is not easily angered
"It is not glad about injustice, but rejoices in the truth
"It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things
"Love never ends"
I particularly love the last; "LOVE NEVER ENDS" often times I hear people say: "errrrm...I used to love her/him or her oooo but I don't know, they did nothing wrong oooo but I just don't love him/ her any more" Ahan Sister/Brother please check up those definitions, is any of these recipes missing from your love
kitchen? You see the rate at which people just meeet and the next week we start to hear: "babe I Love you, can't do without you" I'm like are you kidding? In just one week. I feel like Love is a powerful word, do not say it if you do not mean it...enough said!
Ehen...So for all of us still single out there, busy Queening and Kinging with a difference, don't feel left out, Quality takes time! the best thing you can do for your self is love yourself....Let Jesus be the number one "BAE" He's the boyfriend to the boyfriendless....LOL
So...I'm dedicating this poem to future hubby:

No words could ever tell you,
No action could ever express
The way I feel about you
With you, my life is blessed.
You are the light in my tunnel
You are my pot of gold.
You are the strength that gets me through
When despair has taken hold.

You are my once in a lifetime.

You make my life complete
You are my blue ribbon
In the shadow of defeat.

There's nothing I could ever say,
And nothing I could do
To let you know just how much
Love is in my heart for you

Love, future wifey
_____Oyinkan-godstreasure_______










Photo Credit: Me (oyinkan-treasureFotos)




               

  

Comments

Unknown said…
Gods love s eternal and itz d only true love..love shld b shared daily n not reserved for some dates..anyway hapi val evryone
Oyinkansola said…
Happy valentine....with all my love!!

Popular Posts